Life Coaching for Awakening Souls
You're already awakening. So why should you consider working with a life coach?
This is the time of changes. While it portends great possibilities, it also comes with great trials and tribulations, especially for those awakening to the possibilities of their inner world.
Moreover, many are being led in new directions, and find themselves increasingly cut off from the lifestyles and livelihoods they once knew as they turn toward the future they're called to create.
As a result, lives that once worked no longer do. Stress is rampant. Struggle and lack are endemic. Dissatisfaction with the status quo is, too.
John Dennison calls them to accelerate their awakening and add their contribution to a better tomorrow. To help, he offers life coaching and mission guidance so they can make the difference they're called to make.
He serves Coral Springs, Parkland and the South Florida area, as well as worldwide via the web.
Light on the Path
To light a path to peace through the dramas and difficulties so you can make the difference in your world.
Hear John Speak
There are no upcoming events.
Don't Wait Until You Break
Learn why YOU should follow the PeaceOptionssm plan to change your world
And get new posts delivered direct to your inbox.
What they're saying . . .
"A soldier in the awakening of the revolution of unconditional love.”
“The moment I met John, I knew. His eyes told me . . . he would help me find myself.”
"Acupuncture for the Soul!"
- Anonymous, Deerfield Beach, FL
More on John . . .
Why Get Life Coaching?
You may need a life coach if:
- you want more peace in your life;
- stress and struggle are dragging you down;
- you need hope, strength and direction
- you're tired of the fighting
- you want to overcome illness, injury or disability
You may need a life coach if . . .
John's life coaching can help you with:
- accelerating your awakening and improving yourself
- finding clarity and direction
- solving problems and resolving conflicts
- health and wellness obstacles
- identity and self-image issues