June 15, 2019|
The Awakening Manifesto
“To build a new world, change the way you see the one you’re in, and upon those new perspectives lay a foundation of principles and practices to support the one you crave.” – John Dennison
We hold these truths to be self-evident, by which all who choose may live in peace:
- We live inspired and guided by the voice that whispers within.
- We seek to know ourselves a little better in every moment.
- We honor ourselves, each other, and the source of life within all.
- We allow all things to be as they are, and look for the value in every person, perspective, situation and belief.
- We accept and preserve the right of every soul to go its own way while we go ours.
- We speak our truth despite all obstacles with patience, persistence, and loving kindness, without filter, restriction, or imposition on others.
- We act for others’ expansion and not at their expense.
- We act upon our urges to give care and compassion to those who struggle, suffer, or are in pain.
- We look for the divinity within all despite the differences, filters and distortions that keep us apart.
- We accept responsibility for our choices and perceptions and how they shape our lives.
- We encourage each other to dream and to live in accord with our highest aspirations.
- We keep no secrets about the inner ways, and hold their truths open to all.
Upon these principles we can build a better world. And so it is.
John shares insights and perspectives from the spiritual path on awakening, service, and the interaction of our inner and outer worlds.
His book, "Whispers in the Silence - Living by the Light of Your Soul," is a guide to listen to your inner voice and break free of the inner conditions that keep you locked in struggle and conflict.
John offers a free report, "5 Minutes That Can Change Your World," at http://bit.ly/1QwNenb, and provides training and guidance to awakening souls.
Latest posts by John Dennison (see all)