- I release my need to get my way or impose my will on anyone;
- I refuse to use the actions of others as cause to argue, prove I’m right, or fight to defend myself.
- I vote for people and platforms that use peace as a means and not just as a desired outcome.
- I am content with myself and my life.
- I release all the fears, desires and other conditions within me that steal my peace and keep me in conflict.
- I acknowledge the value offered by everyone and everything, and allow them to be just as they are without trying to change them.
- I honor life by creating an atmosphere of peace in which it can flourish.
Yes, I know some of this requires turning the other cheek. But no one said peace was easy — at least, not at first.
Then again, we’ve tried the other way. What do we have to lose?
- Connecting Spirituality and Peace
- Exploring the Conflicts in Us and in Our World
- Integrating Reality in a World of Conflict
John offers a free report, "5 Minutes That Can Change Your World," at http://bit.ly/1QwNenb, and provides coaching and guidance to awakening souls.
Latest posts by John Dennison (see all)
- Red Pill Chronicles and MissionLaunch Posts Will Now Be Sent Direct to PeaceOptions Subscribers - April 13, 2018
- Ep. 8 – On God, Religion and Radical Spirituality - April 13, 2018
- Ep. 7 – The Great Awakening - March 9, 2018