Many of us cannot be at peace when the world around us is in such turmoil. It often won't leave us alone, inevitably trying to drag us into its dramas and conflicts.
Most of all, it creates circumstances that offer us a choice -- to evolve into more of what we can be, or meet its energies in the same old ways and immerse ourselves in conflict when egos collide.
This choice is often already made for us. For our response to these karmic echoes is often determined by the state of our inner being and the myriad conditions within that filter how we see and interact with the world around us.
But we're not locked into doing the same old things in the same old ways.
Expanding consciousness allows us to address these inner conditions and break the patterns that keep bringing us more of the same. It allows us to see things as they are, and what makes them that way. And to consider new ways to make them better.
So to change your outer world, first change yourself. Expand your vision and see the things inside that make you the way you are and contribute to the way that outer world is around you. Then address what you find. And what you can't, moderate with peace, love and acceptance of your imperfections.
As that happens, old beliefs and practices may no longer bring you peace. When it does, simply release them and adopt new ones better suited to take you where you want to go.
Only then can you find peace for yourself. Only then can you change the world into something better. Only then can you avoid carrying the seeds of today's problems into the future you want to create.
God bless you indeed. Go with love.
- Conscious Choices: Joining the Fight vs. Standing for Peace
- Either We Change, or We Will Perish from the Earth
- Bannon & Priebus at CPAC on the Deconstruction of the Administrative State
- The Trump Revolution Won’t Be Pretty
- Three Ways to Cure Millennial Political Apathy
- Overcoming Mission Block
- Is Our System Worth Saving?
- Politics Won’t Change Until We Do
- The way to peace is not through conflict
- Judgment, Prejudice and a Better Tomorrow
- Do Faith, Hope and Charity Matter?
- Community vs. individual effort
- Freedom and the Sovereignty of the Self
- Making our stand for systemic reform
- Take responsibility to change the world
- How we can build a better system?
- Our System is Failing Us
- What Kind of Government Do You Want?
- Change the One. Change the Whole.
- Isn’t It Time To Choose Another Way?