The key to finding your peace is to know yourself. Understanding who you are and what you and your life are all about set the context for you to live your life and interact with the world around you.
Know yourself and you can move smoothly through that world, interacting with less disturbance and upset despite the energies that would push your buttons and drag you into their dramas and conflicts.
It is also essential to dealing with the energies that flow through you, including your thoughts, emotions, belief systems, perspectives, attitudes and myriad other attributes that are determined as much by what's going on inside as anything your outer world has to offer.
A 2-CD Set - $24.95
by John Dennison
Our only hope for peace is to do justice for our reason for coming. That means addressing the hidden conditions behind the fighting, and in the process building lives that serve us, and the world!
This 2-CD set lays out a map through the minefield of human conflict so you can go the way you came for, and add your special contribution to the world.
Living by the Light of Your Soul
by John Dennison
You're not at peace. Your discontent is caused by a voice whispering inside, calling you to become whole. It wants to show you how. This book will help you hear and follow its guidance.
- Building Block: Introduction to Knowing Yourself
- Confessions of a Dead Man Walking
- America Rocked by Political Extremes’ Lack of Heart-Mind Balance
- Freedom is Just Another Word for Going Your Own Way
- What is Consciousness?
- How to Stop Procrastinating Now
- Learning the Lessons of Falling Down
- Applied Spirituality: Overcoming Negativity and Drama
- Self-determination made me stupid
- Expanding Your Concept of Self
- Are you on a mission from God?
- Who Are You and What Is Your Life About?
- What Is Your Identity?
- The Quest for Wholeness
- My Journey Into the Darkness
- Learning the Lessons of Failure
- Wanted: Awakening Souls in Struggle and Conflict
- The Choice of Where to Put Your Attention
- What is Your Highest Good?
- Components for Building a Life that Serves You
- What Goes Into Making a Good Life?
- Overcoming the Obstacle of Circumstance
- Create a Space to Know Your Own Way
- Freedom and the Sovereignty of the Self
- Answering the Inner Call — From Making Peace to Making a Difference
- Divine Purpose or Divine Drama?
- 12 Questions That Tell the Story of YOUR Life