Learning to live within lack and limitation are hard. There’s so much you want — for you, for your family, for your world. But life seems to conspire to keep you from having it.
The situations it brings are less than you want, and you’re feeling an urge to do something about it. But what?
Here are some situations and conditions you may want to address next time you’re feeling as if you can’t do what you want to do.
- Overcoming adversity
- Getting out of your rut
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Fear and desires
- Mental and emotional chains
- Unclear or conflicting intentions
- Dealing with uncertainty and the unknown
- Finding hope, strength and direction
- Challenging your status quo
Your life can be more than it is. You can be, too, if you don’t let the constraints of current circumstances get you down or hold you back.
When they do, talk to John. He can help..