This page is a worksheet to guide you on your own personal journey of awakening and finding peace in your time. Take some time. Answer the questions on another sheet of paper. Review and revise your answers quarterly or sooner as conditions/you change.
What is your life about?
- Watershed events
- Life lessons
- Karmic echoes
- Emotional upsets
- Inner conditions, conflicts and triggers
- Relationships (others, self, God)
- Areas of lack and limitation
- Areas of abundance
- Successes and failures
Where are you going?
- How will you know when you get there?
- Primary intention
- Conflicting intentions
- Inner obstacles
- Outer obstacles
What's holding you back?
- Fear of the Unknown?
- Circumstances or situations?
- What do you really want?
- How does it serve you?
What are you doing to get it/there?
- Long term goals
- Where's your energy going? Why?
- What parts of you/your life are aligned with your goal?
- Which parts are in conflict?
Fears and Desires
- What are your fears?
- How do they manifest in your life?
- What responses in you do they trigger? Why?
- What do you want for yourself? For others? For your world?
- What don't you want?
- What are you getting?
- What are you not getting?
- What are the beliefs and perspectives behind each fear or desire?
- How do they serve you?
Where's God fit in?
- What's your relationship with God?
- How do you see God?
- Does God grant your prayers?
- How do you pray? How often? When? Where?
- Where's your life going (find the flow)?
- Do you seek God?
- Do you see Oneness?
- What's your view of Ascension and what's it got to do with you?
- In what do you have faith?
- In what don't you?
- Who do you serve?
- Where's your place along the service to self/others continuum?
- How do you see your spiritual path?
- What does your life contribute to it?