One of the great challenges is living in acceptance and allowance of what is -- even that which steals our peace -- while working to create what we want. It is within that gap that our peace is lost.
That's because we keep thinking the only way to get what we want, whether it's love, money or lifestyle, is through force of will and desire -- by fighting for what we want, even if it means acting to the detriment of others.
It doesn't have to be that way. There's more to life than you know, and when you find it, everything will change.
In Star Wars, Obi-wan Ken-obi taught Luke Skywalker the ways of the Force. As he described, it's an energy field created by all living things that "surrounds us, it penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together."
Similarly, St. Germaine taught John, "There is only One power, One presence." In Christian parlance, it's the Holy Spirit. This power is the essence of Oneness, the intelligent infinity behind all creation.
Learning to use this force will transform your life, and the world you live it in. It will allow you to create what you want and need without conflict or force of will, making it easier to turn toward the peace you crave.
Much of its powers remains unavailable to you due to the limitation of your beliefs. The structure and patterns of your energies keep you locked in will and desire, where conflict with others and within yourself is the normal course of affairs.
Try it. You'll like it!
Instead, we propose another way -- creative manifestation on the path to Oneness.
Here we merge the inner path to peace with the principles of creative manifestation to change how you engage your world.
- Accept responsibility for everything in your reality, even the bad. It's there for you. It's energy is part of you, and you are part of it. Experience it. Find its value.
- Get clear on your intention.
- Bring consciousness to your conflicts, both inner and outer. See new possibilities. Expand your choices.
- Know yourself. Clear your distortions. Moderate the ego. Release limiting beliefs. Get out of your own way.
- Dissolve your illusions of separation. Seek Oneness.
- Surrender your will. Thy Will be done. Your inner voice will show you the way.
- Embrace the life you've got with allowance, gratitude, peace, love and joy.
- Shift into the feelings you want to experience in your desired creation.
- Align your thoughts, emotions and actions with your desired creation. Do what it takes.
- When you find yourself slipping back into the old energies, acknowledge what you're getting, then redirect your focus to what you want. Change the quantum structure of the energy creating your life.
- Know the possibility already exists and is just waiting for you to match its vibration to see it manifest.
- Keep it up. Don't quit.
The goal is to create what you want, and want what you create or which is created for you.
It may take you a day. It may take you a thousand lifetimes. However long doesn't matter. Only that you know it's there and allow it to work in your reality.
There are many good teachers of creative manifestation. Find one that can help you (we recommend Marina Jacobi). As you can see, we have our own methods you can try on for size, too.
Whatever happens, don't keep living in the same old ways. Especially don't carry the seeds of today's problems into the future you want to create.
Find another way.