Here are some meditations on YouTube the many find valuable. We also will guide some in our video gatherings. Please try them on for size.
- Sit comfortably (exception: stand for Braco). Erect. Head held up as if by a balloon to top of head.
- Place tongue on soft palate behind top front teeth.
- Breathe in/out through nose.
- Fold hands comfortably in your lap.
- Eyes either open or closed. If open, either focus on a single spot, or just let the gaze soften and not focus on anything.
- With each out-breath relax a little more.
- Meditate along with video.
- After video, continue sitting quietly and listen.
- Repeat 3x /week.